Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WhiteStar 31.3.1 Not Working on Strava.com
(12-04-2022, 02:58 AM)dbsoft Wrote:
(12-03-2022, 04:04 PM)RobK88 Wrote: I see that DBSoft is a frequent contributor to Waterfox.  I hope one day he is able to add the missing functionality from Waterfox to WhiteStar.  But I suspect that it is a lot harder than it looks. 
During the past 2 years, the developers of Palemoon is still trying to figure out how to easily add the "dynamic module import" functionality to Palemoon.

I believe Seamonkey might work too, but they have increased they system requirements...I looked into the necessary changes, but they are complicated...It is on my TODO list but, I won't have time to work on it until next year.

Yes, you are right.  Seamonkey has increased its systems requirements.  You now need to be running Mac OSX 10.9 or greater.  Pity.  But completely understandable.

I do hope you find some time to add the "dynamic module import" functionality to WhiteStar.  I agree it will not be easy.  If Palemoon manages to add it first, it should make your job a lot easier.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WhiteStar 31.3.1 Not Working on Strava.com - by RobK88 - 12-04-2022, 03:28 PM