Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dynamic Windows 3.2 Released!
Some post announcement notes:

Windows: Vista and later builds made using Visual Studio 2022. XP builds with Visual Studio 2010.
I decided to not make an XP developer package, if anyone needs or wants it I'll make one and post it to the site.

OS/2: Builds are now made with GCC 9.2 instead of VisualAge 3.6.
This allows for enhanced performance and stability since we can use the libc safe string functions, and newer optimizations included in GCC.
I also decided to not package the non-Unicode version of the library, since all my development is now UTF-8 Unicode, if anyone needs that package let me know and I'll make one and post it to the site.

Mac: Modern builds were done on a MacBook Air with Apple Silicon.
This time I included a PowerPC specific build for people that have PowerMac G5s running 10.5, you can try out 64bit GUI applications. I had never seen one before, and even now the only 64bit GUI apps I've seen are the ones I built. All the Apple apps are still 32bit PowerPC.

I may post iOS and Android packages, but I currently don't have an active personal developer account on any of the platforms, so they won't be signed like any of the builds at this point. Meaning they will only be runnable on jailbroken iPhones or iPads and Android devices with developer mode enabled.

If someone wants to donate to my Patreon, the first thing I'll do is get a personal or DBSoft account for Apple and then Microsoft and will build signed versions of all these apps (and White Star as well).

Messages In This Thread
Dynamic Windows 3.2 Released! - by dbsoft - 01-07-2022, 03:41 PM
RE: Dynamic Windows 3.2 Released! - by dbsoft - 01-07-2022, 03:57 PM