Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WhiteStar 31.3.1 Not Working on Strava.com
(11-17-2022, 08:59 PM)Goodydino Wrote: I got a login page when I tried strava.com.  I am not a member, so I cannot log in.

You do not need to be a paid member to use Strava.com  You can create a free account.  Most people who use Strava.com have free accounts.

After you log in and add some manual activities or follow some professional or amateur athletes, you will notice the the middle of the screen where the activity feed is displayed is blank.  You see nothing.
Parts of the Strava.com website display properly in Whitestar but the most important part, the activity feed, does not.

It looks like the only alternative Firefox based browser that works on old Macs at this time on the Strava.com website is Waterfox Classic.
I see that DBSoft is a frequent contributor to Waterfox. I hope one day he is able to add the missing functionality from Waterfox to WhiteStar. But I suspect that it is a lot harder than it looks.
During the past 2 years, the developers of Palemoon is still trying to figure out how to easily add the "dynamic module import" functionality to Palemoon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WhiteStar 31.3.1 Not Working on Strava.com - by RobK88 - 12-03-2022, 04:04 PM