Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pale Moon Add-ons Website Changes
Well! I just tried to download some add-ons from the Pale Moon add-ons page, and guess what? They have made it so that now you get a button that says "Upgrade Pale Moon" instead of a download button when using White Star. Sad

I guess they want to make a big F*** YOU to anybody who is forking PM? Or staying back with the older version of PM because they want to use Fx extensions?  It's outrageous, and very Mozilla-like of them.

Luckily some of the extensions I need are in other profiles, so I can extract the needed installation files from them, but I shouldn't really have to go to that trouble. And presumably, I won't get any more updates on my Mac since it uses White Star.

And when I don't upgrade on my Windows laptop because I want to keep using Fx add-ons, I won't be able to get the latest PM add-ons etiher.

They are trying so hard to make me throw up my hands and just use another browser.

If this has already been posted to the forum, sorry, I didn't have time to do a search. And needed to vent.

[Image: night.png]  “There, peeping among the cloud-wrack…, Sam saw a white star twinkle for a while. The beauty of it smote his heart, as he looked up out of the forsaken land, and hope returned to him.”

Messages In This Thread
Pale Moon Add-ons Website Changes - by space_farer - 09-04-2021, 11:42 PM
RE: Pale Moon Add-ons Website Changes - by dbsoft - 09-06-2021, 08:49 AM
RE: Pale Moon Add-ons Website Changes - by dbsoft - 11-22-2021, 06:22 AM
RE: Pale Moon Add-ons Website Changes - by dbsoft - 02-06-2022, 12:22 AM
RE: Pale Moon Add-ons Website Changes - by dbsoft - 11-22-2021, 11:25 PM
RE: Pale Moon Add-ons Website Changes - by dbsoft - 12-24-2021, 12:23 PM
RE: Pale Moon Add-ons Website Changes - by dbsoft - 12-24-2021, 11:55 PM
RE: Pale Moon Add-ons Website Changes - by dbsoft - 12-25-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: Pale Moon Add-ons Website Changes - by dbsoft - 03-02-2022, 02:46 AM