Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Star 29.4.4
Not sure what is up, today is release day but no 29.4.5 or 29.5.0 yet... no announcement of a delay, been waiting for the release all day.

I actually had the day completely off today, so I am a bit disappointed that I wasn't able to use the day for the new release.

Will keep checking for the release but next few days will be busy for me, so if they release in the next couple days unless it is a simple security release the new version probably won't come out until Friday or the weekend.
Looks like they finally announced a delay.... no definitive time for release announced, so I guess I'll just keep checking back from time to time.
So a couple pieces of good news and one mixed... 1) My patches for newer build environments are coming along, I spent the delayed release working on that... might include those changes in the next build... will see after some testing 2) Pale Moon 30 has finally been released after a delay.

The mixed news is that since they did not release based on the usual schedule, nor did they give any idea when it was to be released... I did not have time set aside to work on it. I'll be working on it this weekend and may have a release ready over the weekend or maybe early next week depending on how complex the changes are in 30.

Stay tuned!