Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Star 31.0.0
(05-13-2022, 09:51 PM)Goodydino Wrote: I just discovered the reason for the left-click not registering.  It does not work right after a warm restart.  I have to close the browser and then open it again for the left click to work.

Does this affect both versions or just the modern version?
The problem affects the legacy version as well.
(05-14-2022, 07:37 PM)Goodydino Wrote: The problem affects the legacy version as well.

Hey, don't call Catalina "legacy"!

(maybe you're right, but I only been using my trackpad for the entirety of my laptop's life)
(05-13-2022, 06:19 PM)andkrau Wrote:
(05-13-2022, 06:15 PM)dbsoft Wrote: If I make some changes to get it building on Mac, would you accept those changes into your repo?

Would be awesome to have a repo that builds everywhere!

Absolutely!

Will you be using the Basilisk branding? Are you going to build for macOS as well?
---
I will definitely use your repo to continue building silver for mac.
(05-15-2022, 08:08 PM)KlarkKentThe3rd Wrote:
(05-14-2022, 07:37 PM)Goodydino Wrote: The problem affects the legacy version as well.

Hey, don't call Catalina "legacy"!

(maybe you're right, but I only been using my trackpad for the entirety of my laptop's life)

The "legacy" refers to White Star, not MacOS.
(05-16-2022, 01:58 PM)noobsoftware Wrote: Will you be using the Basilisk branding? Are you going to build for macOS as well?
---
I will definitely use your repo to continue building silver for mac.

Nope, I'll keep using my nightly branding (Nightlizard) that is based on Serpent. No plans for macOS as I only have PPC macs.

Sounds good, I have no issue merging whatever you guys need for mac compatibility.
(05-19-2022, 06:01 PM)andkrau Wrote: Nope, I'll keep using my nightly branding (Nightlizard) that is based on Serpent. No plans for macOS as I only have PPC macs.

Sounds good, I have no issue merging whatever you guys need for mac compatibility.

I'll probably get you some patches on the Pale Moon gitea early next month, I am super busy until then!
(05-13-2022, 05:39 PM)andkrau Wrote: Would this commit need to be reverted to have Basilisk build correctly on macOS? https://repo.palemoon.org/andkrau/Basili...11f17b525f

Otherwise, I think it'd build. Might as well disable webrtc and eme though. Let me know how it goes!

Reverting that allowed building on Mac to succeed.  It failed to package though, failing on adding fonts.... I suspect this might also need to be reverted:

https://repo.palemoon.org/andkrau/Basili...1238f795c3
Some other good news, I am now able to build White Star using SDK 11.3 which means I may have an Apple Silicon build soon.... 

[Image: Screen_Shot_2022-06-04_at_3.49.28_AM.png]
Sad to report that neither version of White Star 31.0.0 works on macOS 13.0 Ventura Sad

All you get is a nice border with a view through to the desktop. I've attached a grab for info.