Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Star 31.1.1
(07-16-2022, 07:59 PM)dbsoft Wrote: Sorry so there is something else besides the unidentified developer hoops you have to jump through to run White Star on M1 Macs?  I only have the single M1 machine to test with, which is what I do the M1 builds on... and because I built it on that machine I don't have to do that myself.

Nope. That's the standard "unidentified developer" workaround for Gatekeeper. I don't know if the previous poster tried that first or not.
I don't think it was the standard 'unidentified developer' thing. I have encountered that before. That brings you to System Preferences -- Privacy and Security -- General and there is an 'Open it anyway' button under 'App Store and Identified Developers'. In this instance there wasn't anything like this. I simply got a pop-up saying that 'the file is corrupt or damaged, please move it to the trash' and I had only one option here 'close'. I have not compiled or built the app but rather used the .dmg to install it, and had to jump through the aformentioned hoops.
Hi!

Still using ~/Library/Application Support/Pale Moon folder for saving profiles. Needed change profile name manually. Does exist any universal Profile Backup and ProfileManager tools?

P.S.
I went back in time with old good Firefox interface.  Wink

Thanks.
(07-20-2022, 02:58 PM)Coool Wrote: Still using ~/Library/Application Support/Pale Moon folder for saving profiles. Needed change profile name manually. Does exist any universal Profile Backup and ProfileManager tools?

Should be able to use anything that is for Pale Moon... so I assume that would work but I have not tried it. Smile

Brian