Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pale Moon Reuinification
(01-23-2023, 09:56 PM)SlySven Wrote: To be honest I was a little put off with how to insert your FreeBSD build into my system - or more accurately - how to uninstall this version when it gets updated because, as it is not a package, there is no simple way to remove all the files should I place them directly in the /usr/local/ part of the filesystem...

On the other hand I was overjoyed to have an up to date browser that will sync to the PaleMoons that I have installed on multiple Windoze and GNU/Linux machines/OSes ... Big Grin

Well, I am not opposed to making a port. I personally don't install it into /usr/local I put it into my home directory... or use the ./mach install to install it which requires the source, I have not attempted to uninstall it using that method.

I have had issues in the past getting my patches into FreeBSD, they are notoriously closed off, even though I love the system. But willing to give it a try, or perhaps make a private version of it... will see what I can do when I get some time... have a few other things on my plate that take precedence.

Messages In This Thread
Pale Moon Reuinification - by dbsoft - 01-18-2023, 04:03 PM
RE: Pale Moon Reuinification - by SlySven - 01-23-2023, 09:56 PM
RE: Pale Moon Reuinification - by dbsoft - 01-24-2023, 08:32 AM
RE: Pale Moon Reuinification - by KlarkKentThe3rd - 01-24-2023, 09:48 AM