Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Star 29.2.1
Working on Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Mojave and Big Sur for me
(06-25-2021, 03:27 AM)tunescool Wrote: tabs of mine just turn blank/white page while moving between tabs, ill have to go to another tab, put the blank one back on and it comes back on. or get the page itself sometimes

big sur 11.4

What do you mean moving between tabs... like... switching tab clicking on them ... dragging tabs? I am not seeing them turn blank.
I am not sure where to post this, but the security certificate for this site has something wrong with it.
(06-30-2021, 09:52 PM)Goodydino Wrote: I am not sure where to post this, but the security certificate for this site has something wrong with it.

Just needed to renew it... letsencrypt expires every 3 months... and I was out of town.  It should be fine now.
(06-29-2021, 11:36 PM)dbsoft Wrote:
(06-25-2021, 03:27 AM)tunescool Wrote: tabs of mine just turn blank/white page while moving between tabs, ill have to go to another tab, put the blank one back on and it comes back on. or get the page itself sometimes

big sur 11.4

What do you mean moving between tabs... like... switching tab clicking on them ... dragging tabs? I am not seeing them turn blank.

if i have 2 or more tabs open, open any more tabs, and come back to a certain tab it would be blank sometimes. it hasnt happened in awhile since and it was happening for a youtube video i had opened, a couple times, i noticed it so i mentioned it. maybe its not something to worry about but ill mention it again if it happens again
Testing this on 10.7.5 with the Legacy Mac Proxy that fixes https issues on older versions of OS X, and it works really well.

Thanks so much for all of your hard work on White Star!