Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The MXP Build System on Big Sur
I definitely hope that MXP has a bright future and I hope people that use MXP based browsers will lend their support to you or lend support to development of the platform because this is definitely a worth-while platform. If i have a chance to i will definitely lend my support to the sponsorship part. I already have NoobMusic well on way in development and plan to try to develop even more applications, besides from being totally reliant on the MXP based browsers. I don't know if the Pale Moon guys realize who much less value UXP has when it only for a single a platform and disregard a huge opportunity for the future. I wonder if they can be convinced of the value of mac as a platform, or possibly have their minds changed if we get Apple Silicon up and running since that was one of the reasons for abandoning mac.

I will keep trying my best to get the apple silicon builds going, I can create a github repo for it so if anyone wants to lend their support or contribute to the effort they can. But there is obviously much work to be done, and an uncertainty as you have stated.

Messages In This Thread
The MXP Build System on Big Sur - by noobsoftware - 08-20-2021, 01:26 PM
RE: The MXP Build System on Big Sur - by dbsoft - 08-20-2021, 07:07 PM
RE: The MXP Build System on Big Sur - by noobsoftware - 08-21-2021, 01:46 AM
RE: The MXP Build System on Big Sur - by dbsoft - 08-21-2021, 08:59 AM