Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pale Moon Add-ons Website Changes
I have since updated the setting to: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:68.0) Goanna/4.8 PaleMoon/29.4.4.
I do not see that it would make much difference. I just thought it should be updated.
(02-04-2022, 10:00 PM)space_farer Wrote: I created that pref and entered that useragent string and I'm still getting "Only on Pale Moon" when I go to the PM addons site. Not sure what I could be doing wrong?

The built-in one I created at Christmas isn't working for you?
I've started work on an extensions web site for UXP based applications, since i find it somewhat annoying that i can't download basilisk addons from the basilisk web page. I'm unsure about the how the MPL works if its ok to upload someone elses work to website. Is anyone clear on how that works exactly? (Wondering if the basilisk addons page could be scraped, since it is my understanding that basilisk has been abandoned.)
(03-01-2022, 12:49 PM)noobsoftware Wrote: I've started work on an extensions web site for UXP based applications, since i find it somewhat annoying that i can't download basilisk addons from the basilisk web page. I'm unsure about the how the MPL works if its ok to upload someone elses work to website. Is anyone clear on how that works exactly? (Wondering if the basilisk addons page could be scraped, since it is my understanding that basilisk has been abandoned.)

I am not sure if you have been keeping up with the things happening over at Pale Moon, but they are switching back to using the Firefox UUID, with the next version 30. I am pretty sure Basilisk uses the Firefox UUID.... but I'd wait to see what happens with the new add-ons site they are making with the next release before wasting a lot of effort.
That's good to know, I'll put that project on hold.