Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There is no dll nor header shipped with dwib
Question 
It's DWIB for windows vista 64 bit and later. I'm on Windows 7 64 bit. The program doesn't come with dwib dll nor dwib header. Only the gui builder itself is available.
DWIB.DLL comes with the package, but you are right I didn't include DWIB.LIB and DWIB.H in the install package.

I'll add that for the next version, and think about if I should include DLL and LIBs for platforms other than the target platform.

Like if you download DWIB 64bit Intel if you get DLL and LIBs for 32bit too.
(03-30-2022, 02:40 PM)dbsoft Wrote: DWIB.DLL comes with the package, but you are right I didn't include DWIB.LIB and DWIB.H in the install package. 

I'll add that for the next version, and think about if I should include DLL and LIBs for platforms other than the target platform.

I confirm with you there is no dwib.dll. On C:\Program Files\DWIB there is only one dll which is dw.dll.
(03-30-2022, 04:07 PM)1e9t8m29 Wrote:
(03-30-2022, 02:40 PM)dbsoft Wrote: DWIB.DLL comes with the package, but you are right I didn't include DWIB.LIB and DWIB.H in the install package. 

I confirm with you there is no dwib.dll. On C:\Program Files\DWIB there is only one dll which is dw.dll.

Ok well either way, I'll post packages with the DLL, LIB and H for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows over the weekend.

Next version of DWIB will come with the headers and libraries included.