Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Star 29.2.0
Works fine on 10.7.5!

Thanks
Might as well register to deliver some (cosmetically) bad news. The progress bar at the bottom of each window is now gone with this version. The same function of the browser, which shows a preview of where a link might lead you (also at the bottom of the page) is gone as well.

I am using Mac OS Mojave, if it helps.
(05-15-2021, 11:21 AM)KlarkKentThe3rd Wrote: Might as well register to deliver some (cosmetically) bad news. The progress bar at the bottom of each window is now gone with this version. The same function of the browser, which shows a preview of where a link might lead you (also at the bottom of the page) is gone as well.

I am using Mac OS Mojave, if it helps.

The progress bar appears in the bottom right when a page is loading for me on Big Sur... I'll check on Mojave when I get a chance.
While I'm here I thought I'd say progress bar is fine on parrotgeeks patched Mavericks
I took a fright by going to the forum Pale Moon to seek the latest version, I came across totally offensive answers in Mac posts, Pale Moon Official is officially dead for me, thank you for following support for Mac, this functional on my Mac Lion 10.7. 5.
(05-21-2021, 06:43 PM)jsanches Wrote: I came across totally offensive answers in Mac posts, Pale Moon Official is officially dead for me

Learn to tolerate a-holes. They are everywhere, if you are going to avoid them all, eventually you will find yourself unable to go to most forums or any gathering place.
much thanks for keeping the osx builds going!

and to increase your fun doing that i have a problem report right away Tongue
only 3 of my addons are working with 29.2.0. no problems with your last palemoon 29.1.0. did something change in that regard?
There was a big change in code. We were warned months in advance. You will need to get the source file (no, not the source code) to your extension, and change the text in 1 file a bit for the new Pale Moon to recognize it. And even this is a temp solution since eventually all non-PM add-ons will have to be ported into the native format (I don't know how to do that).
(05-23-2021, 03:03 AM)KlarkKentThe3rd Wrote: You will need to get the source file ... and change the text in 1 file a bit for the new Pale Moon to recognize it.
eventually all non-PM add-ons will have to be ported into the native format (I don't know how to do that).

i see, thanks for the info. unfortunately that means my pale moon/white star days will soon come to an end.
1 thing to keep in mind is that some of your add-ons might be officially ported by the several add-on maintainers like Moonbat or Lootyhoof.