Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Star 29.4.0
Will there be an update to WS 24.9.0.2 ? That version has been released for PM.

[Image: night.png]  “There, peeping among the cloud-wrack…, Sam saw a white star twinkle for a while. The beauty of it smote his heart, as he looked up out of the forsaken land, and hope returned to him.”
Doesn't feel right to reply when you're not the creator, but I still wanted to remind you the update addressed some very rare sound issues on some machines (Windows and Linux). Until someone HERE has such an issue, there is no reason to bother.
(08-27-2021, 11:16 PM)space_farer Wrote: Will there be an update to WS 24.9.0.2 ?  That version has been released for PM.

Well that version was to fix audio issues with the libcubeb update, which as far as I know don't affect the Mac version.... unless people have had issues and didn't report them?
(08-29-2021, 11:30 AM)dbsoft Wrote:
(08-27-2021, 11:16 PM)space_farer Wrote: Will there be an update to WS 24.9.0.2 ?  That version has been released for PM.

Well that version was to fix audio issues with the libcubeb update, which as far as I know don't affect the Mac version.... unless people have had issues and didn't report them?

Ah, well, I am not aware of any audio issues, but if I run into any I will report. I did report in another thread a problem with Google Translate.

[Image: night.png]  “There, peeping among the cloud-wrack…, Sam saw a white star twinkle for a while. The beauty of it smote his heart, as he looked up out of the forsaken land, and hope returned to him.”