Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Star 29.4.3
White Star now crashes if I try to open any YouTube page. It does that in safe mode as well. It did not do that before this version.

I realized that the only thing which might be causing the problem in safe mode is a setting. I found that I could avoid the crashing if I changed the setting in about:config for browser.send_pings.max_per_link back to 1 (I had it set to 0). Now the videos will load and play, but there is no sound. What setting would affect that?
(01-18-2022, 09:16 PM)Goodydino Wrote: White Star now crashes if I try to open any YouTube page.  It does that in safe mode as well.  It did not do that before this version.

I realized that the only thing which might be causing the problem in safe mode is a setting.  I found that I could avoid the crashing if I changed the setting in about:config for browser.send_pings.max_per_link back to 1 (I had it set to 0).  Now the videos will load and play, but there is no sound.  What setting would affect that?

I don't see that on any of my computers, please try the new 29.4.4 build, if that doesn't work open with a clean profile and see if that fixes it.